Connexion
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil 
 Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
La date/heure actuelle est Mer 25 Avr - 13:41 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Download Pp25 Engli.s-h

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le spatioport des astronautes de la liberté Index du Forum -> Astroport public -> Le spatioport civil
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
viskamu

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 22:28 (2016)
Sujet du message: Download Pp25 Engli.s-h
Répondre en citant

Here = urlin.us/28yx5

Here = urlin.us/28yx5

Here = urlin.us/28yx5

Here = urlin.us/28yx5

Here = urlin.us/28yx5

If.you.wanna.install.english.version.of.25.pp,.then.you.should.search.on.GoogleDo.I.need.to.use.the.computer.method?.So,.English.users.are.not.familiar.with.25PP.and.their.productsIt..is..similar..to..Kuaiyong..but..now..25PP..English..version..is..already..available..and..it..has..been..proven..to..work..on..the..latest..iOS..devices..such..as..iPhone,..iPad..and..iPod..TouchTheir.repository.works.only.on.Cydia.app.storePP..Assistant..can..be..installed..on..Android..and..Mac..OS..X..and..even..Windows..computer..for..freeI...would...recommend...all...readers...to...use...AppSync...Unified...5.5...version...instead...of...PPSyncAnd,.as.per.the.author.has.explained,.there.isnt.any.english.version.available.for.25PP.compatible.for.Mac.or.WindowsReply.Danial.July.9,.2015.at.2:41.pm.If.you.wanna.use.25PP.on.your.iPhone,.you.can.install.auto.translate.plugin.that.would.translate.PP25.app.in.English.languageGo...2:...Now,...find...out...Cydia...app...from...your...homepage...and...launch...it...after...connecting...your...device...to...internetnet/blackjug.use.my.code:.blackjugReplyI...have...searched...a...lot...on...that...repo,...but...none...the...result...ive...iPad...air...iOS...9.1ReplyAdd..URL:..Note:..this..is..completely..Chinese..version..of..the..tweakThese..jailbreak..tools..contains..Cydia..installer..that..theyd..install..while..jailbreaking..your..deviceAlex...Xavier...says:...March...20,...2016...at...1:17...PM...I...just...tried...the...new...app...from...the...developer...website...and...I...must...say...that...this...is...the...best...app...that...works...without...jailbreakLol..//..June..23,..2014..at..10:30..am..//..Reply..How..to..I..download..it..?..Michael..Edward..//..April..28,..2015..at..12:15..pm..//..Reply..There..is..three..ways,..you..can..download..25PP..English..or..Chinese..app,..Im..afraid..that..you..wont..find..english..app..anywhere..except..hereEjoruu.says:.August.20,.2014.at.3:12.PM.Hey.guys.dont.install.the.25pp.1.5.version,.just.add.the.repo.in.cydia.and.install.the.25pp.0.99.thats.the.one.that.workswyatt..says:..December..27,..2013..at..8:41..PM..please..help..somebody,..i..have..jailbroken..my..ipad..mini..2..ios..8.1..and..installed..25pp..english..version,..but..it..doesnt..work..on..8.1AppCake,.vShare.and.AppAddict.are.available.in.full.English.versionThanks.Reply...ipad...air...says:...July...10,...2014...at...1:47...PM...download...the...second...version...25p...(english...version)...v0.990Reply...Alex...Xavier...says:...April...25,...2016...at...10:23...PM...Why...youre...trying...Cydia...where...you...can...easily...get...the...25PP...iOS...9.3.2...or...iOS...9.3.1...from...the...official...website...listed...aboveHow...to...Install...25PP...iOS...9.3.2If...youre...trying...to...install...25...PP...apps,...you...need...to...follow...some...simple...steps&25PP...Alternatives:...Zeusmos,...HipStore,...iFunBox,...Kuaiyong...and...vShare...are...best...alternative...to...25PP...English...app.1If.it.is.already,.then.no.worries.as.you.just.need.to.follow.few.steps.and.your.task.will.be.doneCouple..of..users..argue..with..me..that..Cydia..reloads..data..and..it..never..ends25PP,...which...is...originally...in...Chinese...language...can...be...now...downloaded...in...English...for...iOS...8.4...on...all...supported...jailbroken...iDevices...to...get...free...jailbreak...tweaks...and...appsAlthough.still.much.work.is.required.is.to.get.25PP.for.iOS.8.4.fully.translated.from.Chinese.to.English,.but.still.its.good.effort.from.jailbreak.developer.and.we.hope.it.will.be.more.improved.in.futureQuick...Tip:...You...can...use...AppSync...Unified...version...that...is...must...have...Cydia...plugin...to...make...such...applicationsHopefully...v1.05...is...more...translated,...as....990...is...hardly...translatedI...cant...helpReply...Danial...July...9,...2015...at...2:39...pm...PP...jailbreak...team...has...release...jailbreak...iOS...9.3...for...macmost.of.these.alternatives.work.on.iOS.9.tooReply.Michael.Edward.says:.January.1,.2014.at.10:29.PM.Did.you.try.25.pp.1.0.5.(v1.05)Reply.miky.says:.February.11,.2014.at.7:07.PM.App.translate.worked.on.my.ipad.air.7.0.5.with.25pp.but.after.reboot.it.didntMaurice...//...March...1,...2014...at...5:04...pm...//...Reply...Unfortunately,...you...wont...be...able...to...transfer...the...apps/games...to...iTunes,...as...it...would...require...a...software...called...Appsync...which...can...only...be...obtained...through...a...jailbreak...Gibson...//...March...11,...2014...at...5:03...pm...//...Reply...app...sync...is...necessary...for...all...the...jailbreak...apps...that...allow...install...iPA...files...25PP...also...requires...it...25PP...English...version...screenshotEnjoyReplybenz..says:..January..22,..2014..at..3:13..PM..i..cant..open..it..!ReplyReply.PTSans.March.12,.2015.at.4:52.pm.Finally,.I.got.the.connection.between.25PP,.PPSync.and.PP.Jailbreakbut.after.i.downloaded.and.installed.it,.that.app.isnt.translate.for.the.wholesays:...February...26,...2014...at...7:20...AM...try...to...download...from...a...different...store...the...one...with...an...apple...in...what...looks...like...a...boat...then...there...is...a...blue...button...inn...the...top...right...when...on...the...downloaded...apps...page,...click...thatReply...rose...says:...February...26,...2014...at...12:37...PM...can...you...guide...me...with...steps?ReplyI..wanna..install..it..on..my..mac..to..install..iphone..apps d6d2cc075d
www vikram thakor film progaram.comPermanent Press 1.02 for Adobe Photoshopwindows 7 professional 64 bit cracklnkgt password for minecraft unbanreason 6.5 3 ignition key crack for mac

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 22:28 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le spatioport des astronautes de la liberté Index du Forum -> Astroport public -> Le spatioport civil Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation