Connexion
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil 
 Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
La date/heure actuelle est Mer 25 Avr - 13:38 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
How Do I Change The Privacy Of My Likes On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le spatioport des astronautes de la liberté Index du Forum -> Astroport public -> Le spatioport civil
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
viskamu

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:15 (2018)
Sujet du message: How Do I Change The Privacy Of My Likes On Facebook
Répondre en citant

How Do I Change The Privacy Of My Likes On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

you name it and someone is liking it on Facebook. Do More &#155 Social Media How to Hide Your Likes on Facebook Are your FB Likes raising eyebrows? Here's how to keep them private Share Pin Email Print Peter Dazeley/The Image Bank/Getty Images Social Media Social Networks Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest by Andy O'Donnell Updated November 06, 2017 Liking a page on Facebook has become quite a personal statement. When you use these links, you help support our ongoing editorial mission to provide you with the best product recommendations. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Search Search the site GO . There's always a chance that you may have been "opted in" to something that you would rather be opted outof. And those people's friends are probably judging them for it.Your friends and others can make assumptions about you just by looking at the things you like on Facebook. You can use the audience selector to choose the list you want to share a post with.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I change the audience of a post I've shared on my timeline? You can use the audience selector to change who can see stuff you share on your timeline after you share it. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Some important notes about this tool: If you want to undo this action in the future, you'll need to adjust the audience of each individual post. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow can I use lists to share to a specific group of people?Lists give you a way to share with a specific audience. You can also adjust the audience of many posts at once. These click-thru links are determined after the article has been written, based on price and product availability — the commissions do not impact our choice of recommended product, nor the price you pay. Your options include: Public, Friends, Only Me or Custom. You can control who sees what you like at the category level, but you can't hide individual things that you like. Please try again. Keep in mind, you can still be tagged, and the tagged content (ex: photo, post) is shared with the audience the person who posted it selected other places on Facebook (ex: News Feed and search).Set an audience for who can see posts youve been tagged in on your timeline.To see what your profile looks like to other people, use the View As tool.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I choose who can see previous posts on my timeline?When you share something on your timeline, use the audience selector to choose who it's shared with. If you want to hide your likes from everyone but yourself, choose "Only Me".Click Close.You can choose different restrictions for each of the nine categories but unfortunately, as mentioned earlier, you can't hide the fact that you like individual pages. You can change the audience of something you've already added from your activity log. The tool remembers the audience you shared with the last time you posted something and uses the same audience when you share again unless you change it. .. When you post something, you can control who sees it by using the audience selector. The shortcuts you find here may change over time to reflect the settings and tools that are most relevant. .. Manage Settings for How You ConnectHow can I adjust my privacy settings?You can view and adjust your privacy settings at any time.You can also view and adjust some of the most used privacy settings and tools from your Privacy Shortcuts at the top right of any Facebook page.For other things you share on Facebook, you can select the audience before you share.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoWhat are my privacy shortcuts?Your privacy shortcuts give you quick access to some of the most widely used privacy settings and tools. Stories from apps and games: If you're sharing stories from an app or game, you can adjust the audience of future stories, or change the audience of a story you've already shared from your activity log.. ToolsAs you edit your info, you can control who sees what by using the audience selector.Before photos, posts and app activities that youre tagged in appear on your timeline, you can approve or dismiss them by turning on timeline review. Limiting the audience of your previous posts cannot be reversed in one click.If you have shared a previous post with a Custom audience such as Friends except Acquaintances or Close Friends, this tool will not change the audience for those past posts.If you tagged someone in the post, the audience of the post will still include the person you tagged and people they include in posts they're tagged in.This tool only controls the audience for posts you've shared. For instance, say you've just suddenly added likes for 15 different brands of vodka. If you want to change who you shared something with after you post it, return to the audience selector and pick a new audience. When you add or change your profile picture, it appears in a few different places on Facebook: A story will be posted on your timeline and may show up in your friends' News Feeds.The photo will appear in your Profile Pictures album. For example, you may not have access to Privacy Checkup on certain devices. A thumbnail version of the photo will appear next to your name in different places throughout Facebook. Keep in mind that when you share something on someone else's timeline, they control the audience for the post. To turn on tag review: Click at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.In the left column, click Timeline and Tagging.Look for the setting Review tags people add to your own posts before the tags appear on Facebook? and click Edit to the far right.Select Enabled from the dropdown menu.When tag review is enabled, youll get a notification when you have a post to review. This helps friends identify your posts and comments on Facebook.If you add a cover photo to your profile, it will be visible to the public, just like your profile picture 5a02188284
facebook free download for windows vistacomment faire apparaitre le ticker facebookfacebook password cracker setup downloadfacebook profile unlocker v.5.0 free downloadfree facebook welcome tab appfacebook messenger for android samsung galaxy yfacebook privacy settings job searchfacebook chat handy aktivit tfotos para subir al facebook chistosasfacebook app check permissions

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:15 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le spatioport des astronautes de la liberté Index du Forum -> Astroport public -> Le spatioport civil Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation